Thursday, November 29, 2012

to clarify majana and dalli finally for the first and last time ever.

I recently read irene geller's review of my work and it has come up multiple times this week that my internet persona and my real life persona are perhaps a little different because of my name change. i swear to god im not a liar i've just basically abandoned my last name 'majana' completely, and i don't give a fuck anymore. its not cool it reminds me of multiple things such as : marijuana, mangina (a man vagina), manana  (tomorrow in spanish), pajama also

 people don't understand how to pronounce it and neither do i.

people often say : muhyAna, majAna , muhANA, muhzzzzzjohna, muhjona, manjana etc. 

people ask me how do i pronounce this i say: i don't care 

people often ask what nationality are you: this gets confusing 

people don't know how to spell this. 

my mom saw this coming so instead of making my life a miserable disaster of no one understanding she gave me a second last name before my real one that acts as my middle last name that is on my birth certificate (once again very convenient). which allows me the power along with every other girl on facebook to change my last name to my middle name. although it is not "jessica ann" or "dana rose lynn" i have pretty much been Dana Dalli, my whole life, since birth. so if you've been confused for a long time please forgive me. 

if you have an specific questions you'd like to address speak now or forever hold your PIECE 


also this is me and mom Doreen Dalli 




this is a current photo of my dad and I 




this is my mom Doreen Dalli before she had me 



this is a picture of me, taken before i found the above picture 


this is a picture of my mom and my dad, Alejandro Majana, they obvs are made for each other 


this is a picture of my favorite person who does not share the same blood as me, Pete 







if things don't make sense to you please FEEL FREE TO ASK ????????? but here it is. 






No comments:

Post a Comment