Wednesday, November 21, 2012

honey crisp apples

today is an emotional train wreck day for me.
coming to terms with having to apply for grad school/ how broke im going to be this time next year/ how hard it is to actually be an artist/ i dont want to be living in a shitty apartment or even worse with my parents until im 30 because no one wants to buy my work.
i sort of feel as if being an artist is the equivelant of being a child and no one takes you seriously for a really long time and you almost have to convince yourself that you are worth marketing. also i always thought of making art for enjoyment and not as business/ skype talk about accounting with kandis williams made me sick and made me have anxiety. anyway. im getting rid of everything in my studio this week and doing things a lot different when i get back from break. as for now the only artwork i am going to be working on is the centerpiece for my thanksgiving table. plus getting my camera fixed this weekend, or attempting to. hopefully i can start getting some nice high res photos soon. im having a somewhat crisis because i really need to start making pieces im actually proud of instead of paintings i like for a day and then hate for a really long time and then paint over after a few months.

my blog sux cause all i do is complain, isnt that what blogs are 4?
r u with me ? r u ?  R U ? R U ?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!
im going to try and update this week and blow this shit up while im bored at home

PEACE ~~~~~
happi thanksgiving!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment